• Announcements

[CERN] When Zergs Colide

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

CERN_1.thumb.jpg.4898c69a974d73fcd2477dc

When Zergs Collide [CERN] was founded in March of 2013 on Tarnished Coast, where it has remained since its creation. We consider ourselves a core part of TC and, as a non-rep guild, we welcome members of any guild on the server into our ranks to run with us and to participate in our events. CERN’s mission is to provide its members a place for like-minded individuals where they can gather and socialize in a relaxed environment while enjoying WvW, regardless of whether they are following a CERN commander or not.

We are a community of both skilled veterans and new players alike, and are always willing to offer help and advice to anyone looking to learn and become a better player in WvW. As a guild, we also pride ourselves in our willingness to work with the TC militia and to support and reinforce all TC guilds and commanders. We offer help, advice, and assistance to non-members of the guild, since we view the server as a whole and are willing to do what we are able to ensure we stay strong as a server and have the best experience within WvW.

If you are looking to join our guild, we welcome active members of WvW, as well as those looking to try out WvW for the first time. Feel free to contact a member of CERN to find out more about our guild or submit an application on this website for a guild invite.

CERN prides itself on the TC motto of never giving up. Even when we have little numbers we keep going, keep attacking, and keep holding a position. We fight, we die, and then we fight again.

Lyssafaye Rose -  Calimshan.8250 

Edited by Calimshan
12 people slapped this yak

Posted

CERN is  a blast. i have made some amazing friends there and learned so much from so many people.. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good time with a good community. 

1 person slapped this yak

Posted

[CERN] is the heart of TC. Want to get to know many of the colorful personalities of TC's wvw community? Want to play with a group of super mellow and largely kind people? You need to join [CERN].

3 people slapped this yak

Posted

The only GW2 guild on TC to ever earn THIS seal of approval.

vader_thumbs_up_med.jpeg

Join.

Posted (edited)

Do you WvW at odd hours?   Do you usually find yourself hopping BL's just looking for anyone due to weird RL schedules?

If so, you should hop your butt over to CERN.

There are always peeps in Guild Chat & WvW.  At pretty much any time of the day or night from what I can tell.

Edited by Raf

Posted

Love this guild...found a gif for you guys :D

4172013002052tumblrmf6ruoJDpi1rd0rbzo150

2 people slapped this yak

Posted (edited)

Tarnished Coast is home.

Cern is the wonderful bunch of roomates that you can't stand - and can't stand to hate.

Sure they may drink the milk out the carton(or milk bag) and put it back, believe the world is flat and argue that point in a hammer and anvil tactic, leave their toenail clippings on your coffee table and on the floor around the coffee table, end up passed out drunk in the bathtub(Fully dressed with the water running) for you to find like an early christmas present on every day that ends with a y, and have a very unhealthy addiction for strange small sentient animals - but at the end of the day  -->  At least they turn the other way when you run out of your bedroom screaming at the top of your lungs because you found out the girl you brought home the previous night was actually a rather convincing drag queen.

Cern - made up of all those crazy, crazy people.  Join them, love them, and realize you can never safely leave without being horribly blackmailed.

Edited by ZalonWolf

Posted (edited)

Edited by Izay

Posted

Are you no longer recruiting?  I put in an application several days ago but have yet to receive any response.  

Posted

Hey We still are enjin is acting up for us at times. ill take a look friend

Posted

allo

Posted

allo

ohhh such memories you bring me Hoplon.  

Posted

vid from a while ago but fun 

Posted

Where are my fellow CERNies at?

Posted

I hadn't previously seen the video two posts above, good stuff.

Did anyone capture that fight during the last fight pre-reset at Fire Keep the couple of days ago?  Featuring the worst portal bomb ever (unsure if it was speculation or fact that a chrono would get a gkick from I think GA), into all of Chicken's kill zone of bridge siege @ Lord's... that was great fun.

Posted

I aim to please

Posted

I checked out CERN's website and it seemed a bit chaotic and underused, is that still the best way to inquire about guild membership?

Posted

Hey Knetik,

Just whisper a CERNie when you are playing and we will hook you up, bruh.

We play much more than we visit the website :), honest!!

Posted

Posted app on enjin several days ago, no response. Don't really see CERN around often enough to whisper someone about it. Anyone mind taking a look?

Posted

It is the holiday :)  you can email

Divine Mystery.1360

or
Orthoptera.8142 in game I am sure they can check.  

Posted

Guild invite sent to NazzyDragon.

Posted

Is CERN remaining on Tarnished Coast?  I don't remember who but someone told me that CERN may be moving to a different server?  Any truth to this or someone didn't know what they were talking about.

Posted

Is CERN remaining on Tarnished Coast?  I don't remember who but someone told me that CERN may be moving to a different server?  Any truth to this or someone didn't know what they were talking about.

CERN is still on, CeRN 2 is off.  Also, if you get in Discord for TC you can get quick answers to some of your most pressing questions.  Here is how!  https://discord.gg/Ht2xB5d 

Posted

Thanks for the quick reply.  It's past midnight in Tampa so I'll likely jump on tomorrow or get in contact with someone.