• Announcements

• TC is OPEN   10/27/15

Tarnished Coast is currently at HIGH population and is OPEN for transfers.
    • Reset is at 10pm EDT!   11/11/16

Reset is now 1 hour later due to daylight savings @ 10pm EDT / 9pm CDT / 7pm PDT!
    • Coast Council Meeting w/Server Meeting After   03/31/17

Coast Council will meet Sundays 8:30pm EDT, (Monday 12:30 UTC game time) with short Server Meeting following at 9:30 pm EDT

The "Verification is Not Working" Thread

38 posts in this topic

Posted

i am having issues i had an old API...created new bc old not working any more..signed out and in again and still showing up not verified 

please advise 

thank you 

Posted

i am having issues i had an old API...created new bc old not working any more..signed out and in again and still showing up not verified 

please advise 

thank you 

Hi Zelene,

You are missing a number in your account name, you currently have entered: chave.582

Once you fix that, sign out (upper right name menu) sign in again and your rank should be adjusted to Verified TC.

Posted

Hi Zelene,

You are missing a number in your account name, you currently have entered: chave.582

Once you fix that, sign out (upper right name menu) sign in again and your rank should be adjusted to Verified TC.

thank you duh wish life had easy fix like that :)

Posted

i need my access back to tc forum. just moving back from scouting potential guild on yb. but unfortunally i didn't find any. can someone give my access back?

Posted

Done, I responded to your post in the transfer section. If you want War Roundtable access again, please PM me.

Posted

Verification is not working for me. I entered my API (if it's to any help I generated a new one), and account name but to no success. Originally on Kaineng before servers were merged. 

Posted

Verification (on the forums) does not apply to Kaineng users as the two servers are paired not merged, most of the forums are already accessible by members.

Posted

Bot isn't messaging me. Someone told me to post here. HALP D:.

Posted (edited)

Bot on the TS3 has been reset as of 4:23pm EST.

Edited by Ryvalia

Posted

verify is not working for me plez help

Posted

Sent you a PM neiko.

Posted

I have moved houses, and tried everything in ts to verify myself, but it is not working. Someone verified me temporarily but now that has run out. Can someone please verify me

Posted

I have moved houses, and tried everything in ts to verify myself, but it is not working. Someone verified me temporarily but now that has run out. Can someone please verify me

Hi Rhae,

Can you PM me (not here in a reply) with the Account name and API key you used? You likely reached the max client limit, which I can clear once you give me that information.