• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Technicolor Broadcast [NEON]

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guild Background

Whether you’re here because you’ve been stunned by Endelon’s fashion sense (it really is that good), intrigued by the rumors of our glorious guild hall, or just like the way she says ham (mmhmm), welcome to the official NEON guild post! 

Who or what is NEON, you might ask? Technicolor Broadcast [NEON] is about providing a fun and relaxed WvW atmosphere in a small group setting. Our guild’s goal is to work on capturing and holding objectives while not being afraid to engage the enemy. Some people might call this a havoc guild, but who even knows what that means anymore. Anyway, you also might have heard about us from our frequent appearances on Oprah’s Favorite Things (featured from 2005 to 2011) but in those days our guild was actually just a collection of cashmere sweaters.

NEON is made up of an illustrious Tarnished Coast pedigree of WvW players (diversity!). The guild leaders are Apocolyte and Endelon (no relation), but everyone is encouraged to work together as a group. Please note the added convenience of our account names being the same as our in-game names.

Leadership

lv7HZsc.jpg

Apocolyte, former KGB agent and smuggled vodka enthusiast, was first introduced to WvW in PHS. Young Apocolyte proceeded to touch almost every guild on Tarnished Coast including (but not limited to): an officer position in CERN, former guild leader of ODIN, and questionable Water 1 (sometimes Water 2) in ZzZz.

dMe1MVo.jpg 

Endelon began life as a WvWer thanks to TC Legend Miniplague (no relation). After joining CERN, Endelon also sampled a variety of TC WvW guilds. Endelon is currently writing a made for TV miniseries about his gaming experiences in which the lead role will be played by Whitney Houston’s hologram. 

Recruitment Information 

NEON welcomes all players interested in WvW. We strive for an upbeat, relaxed atmosphere, but players need to be able to follow the tag, take initiative, and follow directions. Generally, you can play on the class that you want but there are some limits to things—no Nomad’s, no PVT necromancers, etc. There’s no class or build requirements yet, but in general roam-y builds and classes are highly encouraged. We welcome suggestions and feedback and expect members to be open to criticism and suggestions in turn. Having a microphone is pretty much required. There’s only room for a few non-mic users because having to read text while fighting or doing things in WvW is really annoying. There is no official rep policy, but if we don't see you for a week, we might get the hint that you're not really interested.

We tend to run untagged (to not pull players away from the main tag) and in our own guild channel, but if you’re interested in hanging out feel free to hop into channel and follow to see what we're all about. Conversations in guild channel can get weird (and racially offensive!) and a thick skin is required. If you're easily triggered then tumblr over that way, bitch.

WBX7wZk.gif

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm EST (12am server)
Friday reset (usually)

None because we're hipsters. 

Contacts:

Apocolyte.8093
Endelon.1042

Whisper or mail if interested.*

*All guild slots for bitches reserved for Endelon

Edited by Apocolyte
6 people slapped this yak

Posted

I approve of this guild post. Sashay into their sass for good times 

chnUvSq.gif

1 person slapped this yak

Posted

skeleton-animated-gif-3.gif

2 people slapped this yak

Posted

Ohhh snap it has started! Also we don't bite (hard)

Posted

NEON has just closed the deal on a limited time summer Broadway run as part of our revival. 

Many positions still available. Endelon is especially looking for a gofer to deliver him his daily dose of drama. I'm looking for a new makeup artist.

tumblr_inline_nnrxbgLzc91rhbuv5_500.gif

Whisper if interested in joining. Kthnx.

3 people slapped this yak

Posted

NEON has just closed the deal on a limited time summer Broadway run as part of our revival. 

Many positions still available. Endelon is especially looking for a gofer to deliver him his daily dose of drama. I'm looking for a new makeup artist.

tumblr_inline_nnrxbgLzc91rhbuv5_500.gif

Whisper if interested in joining. Kthnx.

You're too pretty to need makeup! Just sayin'...

Posted

I think we just won gw2

117gzlc.png

8 people slapped this yak

Posted (edited)

I think we just won gw2

117gzlc.png

As the mind behind the brilliant Not Now Bae I'm on [CD], I expected something more creative. 

Edited by Apocolyte
3 people slapped this yak

Posted

I think we just won gw2

117gzlc.png

Grats!

Posted (edited)

Good job guys, lmao

also... dat hair. Feels like he had to go to his mommy to complain about how life is hard because he gets pin sniped

Edited by Maeva
2 people slapped this yak

Posted

Haha. The hair reminds me of when Spiderman goes all emo, and tries to be 'cool'. It pretty much doesn't work. 

Posted

Good job guys, lmao

also... dat hair. Feels like he had to go to his mommy to complain about how life is hard because he gets pin sniped

Definitely could use a care package or two. Nothing says I love you like [Salt] packets mixed in with [Spikes]. 

Posted

Definitely could use a care package or two. Nothing says I love you like [Salt] packets mixed in with [Spikes]. 

Two walnuts and a soft wood log.

Posted

Two walnuts and a soft wood log.

What is, what I hope to never wake up next to in the morning.