• Announcements

• TC is OPEN   10/26/15

Tarnished Coast is currently at VERY HIGH population and is OPEN for transfers.
    • Reset is at 10pm EDT!   11/11/16

Reset is now 1 hour later due to daylight savings @ 10pm EDT / 9pm CDT / 7pm PDT!
    • Coast Council Meeting and Server Meeting Times   03/31/17

Coast Council will meet Fridays, one hour before reset.
      Server Meeting to be Sundays at 9:00 pm Eastern Time.      
    • Pink Day in LA on October 21st   08/11/17

Pink Day in LA is on Oct. 21 this year!! This is the 10 year birthday and sadly the last one. Please try and make it out to raise awareness and party like it's 2007!! If you would like to help please contact Missy.6803

[GOAT] Goats of Thunder

117 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like to be a part of this guild. My lifelong dream is becoming a GOAT and I feel as though being a part of this elite group will help further my ambitions. Also, I want to learn the in's and out's of roaming and small group WvW. Add fcpack.2640.

Posted (edited)

The Goat Father has hied off on a European walkabout, last we heard.

Though he has been seen gamboling about Lion's Arch wearing a baggy loincloth, playing bad music on a dilapidated set of pan pipes mumbling something about Zamphir.

Edited by Raf

Posted

Have you ever wanted to roleplay as a steampunk crew on board of an invisible dirgible, running about a scenario developed entirely through the use of a downloaded history book poorly translated for children? Now is your chance! Recruiting high octane players who ply their trade underneath bridges in the south, on top of houses in the north and automatically reject the notion of being 'outnumbered' as careless folly. 

Accepting applications. Apply within. Leave your sanity at the door. We are like Cthulu just with way better hygiene and a fantastic dental plan. 

3 people slapped this yak

Posted (edited)

Have you ever wanted to roleplay as a steampunk crew on board of an invisible dirgible, running about a scenario developed entirely through the use of a downloaded history book poorly translated for children? Now is your chance! Recruiting high octane players who ply their trade underneath bridges in the south, on top of houses in the north and automatically reject the notion of being 'outnumbered' as careless folly. 

Accepting applications. Apply within. Leave your sanity at the door. We are like Cthulu just with way better hygiene and a fantastic dental plan. 

The Goatmen of the Apocalypse have arrived! Hold on to your pants. I'm pretty sure it is GOAT 'cuz SNAFU and FUBAR don't fit in the guild panel...

Edited by Thelgar
1 person slapped this yak

Posted

The Goatmen of the Apocalypse have arrived! Hold on to your pants. I'm pretty sure it is GOAT 'cuz SNAFU and FUBAR don't fit in the guild panel...

Accurate assumption. A number of my more twisted ideas didn't fit. Damn you limitations! 

Posted

We are back in business once again. If nothing else, join the Goat discord for bacon flavored mayhem and many discussions of naked bums. 

Your backside. Not the street entertainers. Is there a difference? Dun dun duuuun. 

Posted

We are up to ten members. The GOATs, they spread like candy coated mushrooms that divine otherworldly ways of making enemies give up completely while tossing loot at our feet. 

Verily, we go where we are not likely needed but almost certainly wanted. 

Posted

Still disturbing the peace. Still rocking the cuffs with a crease. Still lovin' the WvW like a beast. 

Come play with us. We only come out after dark. 

Posted

goats1.thumb.jpg.3ad9b2a5b7e51fc40166774

Is this you?

Posted

goats1.thumb.jpg.3ad9b2a5b7e51fc40166774

Is this you?

I am the one up top, looking carefully and with great focus down upon the herd. This is an actual representation of the GOATs on a scouting mission. Always seek the high ground. Never let anyone sneak up you. And, always bring friends. 

Posted

All new members...we welcome you as Initiates to the HOLY Order of Really Bad Puns.

May the groans of your enemies....and friends...echo through the caverns of your mind and theirs.

Posted (edited)

Oh...and Happy Birthday, Goat Father

May yer days be baaaa'...thed in joy & scented oils.   Lets hoist a flagon of Goat-a-rade in honor of his semi epic event.

Udderly ridiculous, I know

Edited by Raf

Posted

I am the one up top, looking carefully and with great focus down upon the herd. This is an actual representation of the GOATs on a scouting mission. Always seek the high ground. Never let anyone sneak up you. And, always bring friends. 

Oh, I thought you were just defoliating that tree, didn't realize it was important Toast business.  Should have recognized the absence of pants.  

Posted

Oh...and Happy Birthday, Goat Father

May yer days be baaaa'...thed in joy & scented oils.   Lets hoist a flagon of Goat-a-rade in honor of his semi epic event.

Udderly ridiculous, I know

We shall toast with this.....

fv-goats-do-roam-non-ft-2014_1.jpg

Posted

This just in: working towards doing raids. Plus we are now international. I recruited a player from France today. :)

Posted (edited)

This just in: working towards doing raids. Plus we are now international. I recruited a player from France today. :)

PVEEEEeee???...are ye daft, man?

Edited by Raf

Posted

PVEEEEeee???...are ye daft, man?

it's just so crazy it might work! Quick, to the goat mobile! 

Posted

Now featuring Dungeon groups, Fractals each night where we can scrap enough people together and eventually Raids. Plus some EU players! Truly, this is madness with a spot of tea on top. 

Posted

I'll be going over this detailed strategy guide tomorrow night! Don't miss out! 

85a14677d4904f1b49e43bf4075a3547--pigmy-

Posted

Now serving number 29. You, you in the back of the line. With your busker hat, a longing for the wider life, we've got your ticket biscuit and strife. Come along for the ride, stay until its really late and our wide eyed stare is long overdue. We don't want much. We just want you. 

Posted

GOAT1 Recruitment Picture.jpg

Posted

I'm not sure about you but the one thing I need in life is to cackle maniacally over the broken down bodies of ene...I mean, you should join us. We have cake. 

Posted (edited)

Can you use a fanfiction writer of questionable morality and skill? If so, can I rejoin GOAT in the latest incarnation (look I never bothered to remove the tag from my profile yet... I am lazy)? I might even bring something other than a thief, you can dream. Okay, I can dream of doing different things. Also I can sculpt goats. Just haven't lately. People keep asking for blue ones. I don't know where I am going with this and I had too much coffee today on account of being stuck at a Starbucks for three hours this morning.

Edited by Goseldt

Posted

Can you use a fanfiction writer of questionable morality and skill? If so, can I rejoin GOAT in the latest incarnation (look I never bothered to remove the tag from my profile yet... I am lazy)? I might even bring something other than a thief, you can dream. Okay, I can dream of doing different things. Also I can sculpt goats. Just haven't lately. People keep asking for blue ones. I don't know where I am going with this and I had too much coffee today on account of being stuck at a Starbucks for three hours this morning.

Perhaps you knew in your heart of hearts that I would come back around to the GOAT idea once again. That I would do so better, faster, stronger, with a penchant for dramatic interpretations of Swan Lake (our version shall be called Goat Swamp) and an almost fanatical disposition towards coffee. You of course are certainly welcome. It fills me with a bit of glee that you would wish to return! 

It was really always about the questionable morality. You'll find we have a bevy of thieves lately. I don't find that to be a problem either. :)