[GOAT] Goats of Thunder

94 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://goatsofthunder.enjin.com/recruitment

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/y7vbNSr

We've got your GOAT. This is a specialized and finely tuned machine intended for maximum efficiency on the field of battle. We run our own builds. We shun anything involving the Meta. Including pants. 

Where we are located on the WvW Maps, no yak is safe. Neither are any attractive people. For we will slowly insinuate ourselves into your lives, establishing a solid point of contact in every aspect wooing you over with our sweet words and smooth transitions. Its just gonna be like that. 

Do you want to be successful? Me too. Do you want other people to feel the presence of your guild tag? YES BLISS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT IN LIFE. Good. We can talk. 

What we do: Provide comic relief on the borderlands, take camps, run golems off of cliff edges and suicide bomb garrison as a distraction for other people
When we do it: Every night humanly possible. NA Prime. 
Why we do these things: Its entertaining to run naked with friends. Plus benefits. 
Who we do these things with: You. Its all about you baby. 

Also seeking a second in command. Because the only thing better than doing the borderland by yourself is doing it with good company. I'm selective though. I don't just take any warm body. I want a warm body that is attractive. 

Guild Leaders: Ever want to be in a guild where you can let your hair down and just chill? Let me drive your bus for awhile. Zero expectations other than to have fun. Which *is* an expectation so now that doesn't make any sense. Crap. Alright, we have one expectation and that is to log into the game. After that it's really just a crap shoot. 

Bonus points (and candy) for those of you with beards. Mustaches are fine too. Even fake ones. 

Answer this question: "What's cooler than being cool?" 

"I want to see you on your baddest behavior. Lend me some sugar. I am your neighbor. Shake it like a polaroid picture." 

If you ain't singing in Teamspeak, then you are not truly playing. 

7db5712b7489baca76f4eaa1160e8049.jpg

Contact me today. Not about joining, just about whatever is on your mind. I'll answer anything! 

Edited by Father Bliss

Posted

Baaaaaahhhh!  Baaaaahhhh!......

When you hear this in battle...you die...laughing

1 person slapped this yak

Posted

Baaaaaahhhh!  Baaaaahhhh!......

When you hear this in battle...you die...laughing

*another satisfied customer*

Posted

Posted

On a serious note: Looking for a small group of roamers to help fight against the tyranny of JOY. Join me for being annoying, thigh slapping good times and excellent taste in music. If you like defending TCBL, scouting, getting bags (because sometimes you have to run with the zerg) contact me today. I don't bite but I definitely lick. Like. I like things. 

Our opposition runs condi heavy. 

Posted

Had 3 people on at the same time last night....GOAT is growing. Baaaaaa!!!

3 people slapped this yak

Posted

051a4950433c7871736caad1411b67f41ca53-wm

3 people slapped this yak

Posted

Sometimes, you just have to make a stand.

This-is-serious-business.jpg

Posted

Hey there. Do you need a guild? Because I need to know if you like shiny things that move fast. Like this bike. This large, thrumming bike. With zero moral standards. 

MS8289CX-m.jpg

Posted (edited)

Bow to my superiority...hairless ones!

lesser_panda_standing.jpg

Edited by Raf
2 people slapped this yak

Posted

Need a place to chill? Friends aren't online? Come play with us. 9/10 Asurans rate us as "above average" for head massages. 

Posted

And, you can pick your own nickname! We'll call you whatever you want! And probably a few things you don't...

Posted

And, you can pick your own nickname! We'll call you whatever you want! And probably a few things you don't...

I vote for calling all of the Necros some form of 'Skippy.' 

Posted

Also, we always dress to kill.

profile_picture_by_necromancer_goat-d9c0bcl.png

Posted

p7w9j.jpg

Posted

Here at the center for wayward gamers, we have done comparative studies between people who game with like minded individuals vs. those who put gerbils in their pants. 

The results are so far inconclusive. But we *do* know that the gerbil union is currently picketing outside in LA. 

Posted (edited)

Time is critical in securing victory. So it's a win if the enemy zerg pauses for a few seconds over your naked corpse asking each other, "What was that idiot doing?" 

Edited by Thelgar

Posted

Time is critical in securing victory. So it's a win if the enemy zerg pauses for a few seconds over your naked corpse asking each other, "What was that idiot doing?" 

That is a perfectly valid strategy. One that I often employ in the age old question: Can I make it from *this* side of the enemy zerg to the other only to crash into tower door that just flipped to their color?

Yes, yes I can. 

Posted

As one can plainly see from the chat yesterday, we shall now call that Western area "Beef Bay" from here on out. Enemy forces are pork enthusiasts, clearly attempting to make our walls squeal for mercy. 

And this just got weird. It got weird didn't it? Dammit. 

gw050.jpg

Posted

As usual I am in, but what am I in?

Posted

As usual I am in, but what am I in?

This should answer your question. 

Sorry-i-am-in.png

Posted

Looking for highly qualified individuals to imitate a fights only guild who attacks only when they outnumber their opponents. 

From behind. 

Posted

Hard to fit everyone from behind when you outnumber them....

Posted

Hard to fit everyone from behind when you outnumber them....

I can fit a number of people into my behind. That didn't come out right. I can find a number of people with my behind. I can come from behind and find a number of people? Dammit. Back later.